Meredith Wetzel Memorial Scholarship Application
The Meredith Wetzel Memorial Scholarship is for continuing and transfer students attending Metropolitan State University of Denver during academic year 2013-2014.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Be female-identified.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Have dealt with a life threatening illness or the consequences of a life-threatening accident.
- Be 25 years old or younger at time of submission.
If you meet these criteria, please:
- Complete this application form and the attached MW Scholarship Financial Statement 2013-2014 (15 KB) ;
- Attach unofficial copies of your transcripts;
- Write a two page essay explaining why you think you are a deserving candidate for this scholarship, including information about your illness or accident.
- A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of three (3) references.
Your completed application packet must be completed and sumbited by April 5, 2013.
If you have any questions, please call the Institute for Women’s Studies and Services at 303-556-8441 or stop by 1059 9th Street Park.