The Institute for Women's Stuides and Services helps students explore avenues to resolve on-campus conflicts and/or to respond to potential harassment or discrimination situations. When appropriate, the following assistance is offered to resolve the conflict or problem:
- Information concerning campus policies and procedures relating to harassment and discrimination
- Legal definitions of harassment and discrimination
- The rights and responsibilities as a student at the college
- Act as a sounding board to sort out emotions and make a decision about what to do
- Act as an advisor for both formal complaint procedures and informal resolution processes
- The Student Code of Conduct and a list of student Rights and Responsibilities can be found in the Student Handbook.
To make an appointment, call 303.556.8441.
Other important resources: